The below prices are available at all Byw’n Iach sites throughout Gwynedd.
Concession prices apply for the following: 0-24 years old, disabled users and users that are 60+ years old.
£21.30 – Entry to centres, reduced prices for all activities, Byw’n Iach membership card, ability to pre-book. Children under 16 years old get this Membership for free.
Click Here: Activity and Package Prices
Swimming and fitness activities are essential components of a fulfilled life. People choose to take part in social and leisure activities for their own enjoyment, relaxation and health. Sport and leisure activities enhance overall well-being. Gwynedd Council offers disabled membership that will enable disabled customers to use facilities at a discounted price.
Swimming: Swimming discount for disabled children and adults during public swimming hours. Each pool offers 1 free session a week, contact your local swimming pool for more information.
Fitness Suite: Discount for disabled children and adults to any Gwynedd Leisure Center Fitness Suite. Each individual fitness suite will require an induction.
Court Hire: Discount on badminton courts / main hall. Contact the Leisure Center to find out opening hours and availability.
Up to two carers can attend with a disabled member when taking part in activities at Gwynedd Leisure Centers free of charge. (Induction cost for Fitness Suite still applies)
Disabled membership conditions
To be eligible for Gwynedd disabled membership one of the following must be submitted when completing the membership form:
- Disability Living Allowance (You should show an allowance book or notice)
- Attendance Allowance (You should show evidence of an allowance)
- Disabled Tax Credit (You should show a letter of entitlement)
- Employment Support Allowance / Incapacity Benefit
- Personal Independence Payments
Where to get a card
- A membership card is available at any Gwynedd Leisure Center following completion of a membership form.
- Lost and stolen or spoiled cards will have to be paid for by the individual.
Use of the card
- The member must show his / her membership card when attending or paying for the facility. If they do not, they will have to pay the normal rate.
- Gwynedd Council reserves the right to review these conditions at any time.
- Changes to the conditions of use will be advertised at the relevant facilities 28 days before they take effect.
For more information contact your local center.