Parent & Child Gymnastics
Gymnastics sessions for children 3-4 years old with 1 parent/guardian
Work together with your child to help improve and develop their action, balance and coordination!
Help them prepare for participation in gymnastics or other sports!
These sessions create an opportunity for parents and children to explore different gymnastics activities together. Developing their ‘Gymnastics ABC’s’
- Action skills
- From running on the spot to sprinting and zig-zagging around obstacles
- Jumping far and high
- Hopping and skipping
- Listening skills, doing actions on command
- Rolling and travelling forwards, backwards and sideways.
- Landing skills
- Upside down skills
- Strength development through weight baring
- Exploring different balance points
- Use of hand apparatus
- Throwing and catching
- Rolling and collecting
- Moving the body in different ways
- Target practice
With the guidance of a British Gymnastics Coach and the support and encouragement of their parents, young gymnasts can delve in to the world of physical literacy and enhance their movement skills.
Physical literacy and hand eye coordination activities cross over into multiple sports. Gymnastics can be the foundation for many sports to thrive on.
Developing the core fundamentals in gymnastics can provide an excellent foothold for any youngster to develop into a budding athlete.
45 minute session · £5.50
Please remember to book your slot before attending!
- Monday: Plas Silyn, Penygroes 14:00-14:45
- Tuesday: Arfon (Canolfan Tenis) 14:00 – 14:45
- Wednesday: Glaslyn, Porthmadog 14:00 – 14:45
- Thursday: Dwyfor, Pwllheli 14:00-14:45
- Friday: Plas Ffrancon, Bethesda 14:00 – 14:45