Summer of Fun!
Summer is finally here! And Byw’n Iach has a lot of activities for our members this year!
Amanda Davies, Managing Director, says
“Byw’n Iach is delighted to be part of this year’s national Summer of Fun campaign. We are very aware that children and young people in Gwynedd have missed out on many opportunities to keep fit, learn skills and socialise with friends over the last year.
There is clear evidence of the negative impact that the pandemic has had on the physical and mental health of some of our young people. This year’s program provides a wide range of activities for all ages with the focus on enjoying and having fun with friends in a safe environment.
Part of the program will offer opportunities to build confidence in the water after so many swimming lessons have been lost. Covid Safe arrangements are in place at all our sites to protect our customers and our experienced staff are on hand to keep everyone safe. ”
Part of the program will offer opportunities to build confidence in the water after so many swimming lessons have been missed.
Safe Covid arrangements are in place at all of our sites to protect our customers with experienced staff on hand to keep everyone safe. ”
The activities available are:
- Indoor Soft Play (With Bouncy Castle) 0-5 yrs
- Balance Bike Sessions 3-4 yrs
- Bubbles Swimming Lessons 0-3 yrs
- Multi-Sport Sessions Year 1-3 (6-8 yrs)
- Multi-Sport Sessions Year 4-6 (9-11 yrs)
- Young People’s Free Swimming 8-16 yrs
- Pool Inflatables Sessions 8-11 yrs
- Intensive Swimming and Diving Course +6 yrs
- Public Swimming Sessions
- Young People’s Fun Fitness 1-16 yrs
- Young Peoples Fitness Academy 11-16 yrs
- Young People’s Drop in Sessions 11-16 yrs
- Young People’s Drop in Sessions 8-16 yrs
Most of the activities are available for free at our sites across Gwynedd with sessions varying from center to center!
Here is a link for you to see more about the activities we are running this Summer:
Follow these instructions to book a place for your child (ren) for Summer Fun sessions:
So come and have a Summer of Fun!
Back to blog