Os oes angen mwy o wybodaeth arnoch am ein cyfleusterau Byw'n Iach, pecynnau aelodaeth neu unrhyw beth arall yr ydym yn gynnig, mae croeso i chi gysylltu â ni heddiw.
Byw’n Iach Excellence Card- Guidelines
The scheme provides free of charge access to Byw’n Iach Leisure facilities for the purpose of training.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE BYW’N IACH EXCELLENCE CARD?
Free Access to the following facilities within Byw’n Iach centres:
- Swimming within Public pool sessions
- Access to fitness and weights rooms during Public sessions (access limited by normal Centre terms and conditions for young people. Excellence card holders may request an individual assesment to increase their levels of access to equipment).
- Fitness Classes (use of empty spaces e.g. there is no option to book spaces in advance)
- Facilities directly associated with the sport in question (e.g. squash players may have use of squash courts when available i.e. no pre booking available).
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA?
- You must be resident in Gwynedd
- You must be a current member of a NATIONAL squad within a Welsh or British Governing Body.
- Applicants that do not have access to a National squad must have finished 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a National Sports Competition organised by the relevant governing body during the last 12 months (excludes Urdd and National Schools Championships).
- The governing body must be recognised by Sport Wales.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Check these guidelines to make sure that you are eligible.
- Complete the Application Form
- You must send the following with your application:
- A recent passport photo
- Cost £ 10.00 payable online or by debit or credit card on your first visit to the center. (for administration costs). The form should be emailed to:
If you meet the criteria, a membership card will be produced and sent to you, normally within one month.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
- The card holder must conform to the normal rules associated with use of the facilities. If the card is mis-used, Byw’n Iach retain the right to cancel the Excellence Card.
- The card is non-transferable.
- The card must be presented at the Centre Reception on each visit or the full fee will be payable.
- The card can only be used for personal training purposes. The card may not be used for development/ regional squads or private organisation run training, to reduce costs for others.
- No facilities can be booked in advance.
- The card is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. To renew a new application must be submitted annually.
- Byw’n Iach retain the right to share information regarding Excellence Card members as a part of publicity campaigns e.g. through our website, social media accounts or in the press.
- Byw’n Iach will need to share your information with the relevant Governing Body to process your application.
- Byw’n Iach will retain the information supplied within your application on the company’s computer systems to facilitate access to facilities.
Full information regarding how the company manages data is available on our website: www.bywniach.cymru
- Access to some facilities and activities with be restricted based on age.
- Access to some facilities will require an Induction Session, for which a fee may be payable.
- All access is at the discretion of the Centre Manager.
WHO'S ON THE PLAN?
For more info about the individuals that are part of the Excellence Card, follow this link: More Info Here