Byw’n Iach Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Byw’n Iach Cyf. Hereby referred to as Byw’n Iach.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and that complete the survey that precedes the competition entry form.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those who complete the survey and who are existing or non-members of Byw’n Iach centres.
- To enter the prize draw simply complete the survey found here:
- Byw’n Iach will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be 3 months Unlimited membership to Byw’n Iach centres within Gwynedd. If you have an existing Unlimited Ticket with Byw’n Iach, this will be extended by 3 months and existing Direct Debit Customers will receive a 3 month credit on their accounts
- A winner will be drawn for each Byw’n Iach centre separately, 10 in total (Byw’n Iach Bro Ffestiniog and Glaslyn customers will be combined, due to the temporary closure at Bro Ffestiniog)
- The winner for each prize will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Byw’n Iach regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 01 December 2020 via the email provided during entry.
- Byw’n Iach will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Byw’n Iach reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Byw’n Iach Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2020
Receipt of the prize
- The prize will be credited to your account upon confirmation that you have received the winners email notification.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Byw’n Iach for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first and last name to any other prize draw participants if requested via Byw’n Iach.
- An announcement of the winners first and last name will be made via Byw’n Iach’s social media platforms and website.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with the Byw’n Iach Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Byw’n Iach reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales