Byw’n Iach Week
30/03/20 – 04/04/20
This is a week of FREE activities for you!
This year Byw’n Iach is celebrating our first year and we want to celebrate with you!
We are hosting many different activities, sessions, and workshops to welcome you to our centre!
On Saturday (04/04) our centres will open their doors to everyone for our open day! This is a chance for you to take part in many different activates for free! Everyone is welcome!
Are you already a member?
Every member will have a chance to bring a friend with you to the centre during the week. If your friend joins during the week, following your recommendation, you will receive a free month of membership on us!
There will be a one month free added to your account following the first month of payment from your recommended friend. Win win!
* 1 month free is added to your account following receipt of first months payment from the recommended friend. Limit of 3 recommendations per member.
During the week we will be hosting a fitness festival FOR FREE! This is a chance for you to try a variety of fitness classes FOR FREE! Our fitness festivals will be held at the following centres:
- Byw’n Iach Arfon, Caernarfon
- Byw’n Iach Penllyn, Y Bala
- Byw’n Iach Dwyfor, Pwllheli
- Byw’n Iach Glaslyn, Porthmadog
- Byw’n Iach Plas Ffrancon, Bethesda
- Byw’n Iach Bro Dysynni, Tywyn
- Byw’n Iach Plas Silyn, Penygroes
- Byw’n Iach Pafiliwn, Abermaw
For more information on what is going on at your local centre, click on your centre below: